Gloucester & Marblehead Life Counseling
"I invite you to to an initial interview without charge"
I have been a Counselor - Psychotherapist in private practice with my wife
You will find a safe, non-clinical environment to address your problems.
for over 30 years on the North Shore of Massachusetts."
- My approach is collaborative and compassionate.
- I combine my training and competence with your strengths in order to help you feel and function better.
- I believe that good psychotherapy is good research into the realities of life and must be done in the context of an important relationship.
- I see myself as a teacher and a researcher who will treat you with respect.
My patients-students have reported the following beneficial results:
- Better quality marriages with more compassion, clearer communication, and better cooperation.
- Better quality relations in general; for example at work, with friends, with parents.
- Heightened awareness of life in general, as well as greater self understanding and self-esteem.
- A sense of being more justified about feelings including anger, hurt and anxiety.
- Growing to have a compassionate and more realistic view of mankind.
- Being better able to take care of one's own needs.
Marriage and Couples Counseling | Anxiety
Executive and Professional Employer-Employee Issues and Conflicts
Fear Of Intimacy | Mediation - Conflict Resolution | Separation - Divorce
Weight and Eating Disorders | Relationship Improvement | Conflict Resolution
Loss - Grief | Stress | Self Esteem Issues | Depression | Substance Abuse
Offering Counseling - Psychotherapy - North Shore communities
Gloucester, Marblehead, Salem, Lynn, Lynnfield, Beverly, Danvers,
Swampscott, Peabody, Manchester, Magnolia
Gloucester & Marblehead Counselor
July 10, 2020
© 2007-2020; Gloucester & Marblehead Life Counseling. All rights reserved.